WildStar Tumblr Giveaway
Itching to get your mitts on some sweet new WildStar Swag? Well here’s your chance, Cupcake!
Simply Follow WildStar Online on Tumblr and Reblog this post to be entered into a random drawing. You could win t-shirts, phone cleaners, or even a Rowsdower plushie! If you can find a better three-fer for summertime communication device enthusiasts, win it!
On top of these awesome prizes, we will also be randomly giving out WildStar Guest Passes to people that reblog this post. Whether you use it for yourself or give it to a friend, we just want to share the WildStar love! Because there’s no wrong way to love us…yet! We’ll be giving out 10 passes for NA and 10 passes for EU, so put the “all me” back in “social media” and get to reblogging!
Follow and Reblog this post between now and July 3rd for your chance to win!
WildStar + Tumblr + Prizes = The Ultimate Combo!
- You must be following WildStar Online on Tumblr to participate. Giveaway open until July 3rd.
- You can reblog once per day, each day will be counted as a chance to win!
- Likes count as 1 additional entry, but only if they accompany a reblog, all in accordance with universal affection protocols!
- Open to NA and EU residents (we’ll get you next time, Antarctica!)
- Winners will be chosen by random generator based on reblogs
- Winners will be contacted via Tumblr messaging, so make sure your Ask Box is open (but just by playing WildStar, you’re already by definition a winner)!
Wildstar T-shirts, Rowsdower Plushies, Rowsdower Phone Cleaners, and 7-Day Wildstar Guest Passes
Today’s your last chance to win, Cupcakes, as it’s the FINAL DAY OF THE CONTEST! Prize winners will be selected tonight. Reblog for your chance to win a Rowsdower plushie or Wildstar Tshirt!
Another crossover from my favorite couple Hercules and Ariel.
I feel as fucking useless as a white fucking crayon
u just gotta find someone who prefers black paper my friend
that was the most beautiful thing i’ve ever read
I will never let myself scroll past a picture of Walt and not reblog it. I feel like I’d be dishonoring him, and he’s just done so much for me that it’s just not right.
♫ it’s going down, i’m yelling Simba ♫
IT’S BEEN 20 YEARS
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS BEEN 20 YEARS
oh my god…
jesus christ i’m old
a hero for the ages
Way too relatable
Thanks lovely xo Lang
i’M SO FREAKING DONE WITH THIS FANDOM
I’m done with everything
idk what’s more of a turn off: when girls wear beanies or when they tie their hair up with a bandana like a maid
idk what’s more of a turn off: when guys think their personal preference should dictate a female’s choice of clothing or when they act like we should care
♥ DEAD MEN DON’T CATCALL ♥seen onrebloggy.com/Illustration